2018 saw a major transition where Google AdWords was rebranded as Google Ads. And that was not all. There were updates in its interface, campaign types and customer targeting options.
Following the footsteps of Google, Bing Ads too released updates by linking it’s LinkedIn profile and targeting along with Amazon advertising also entering the market.
It will not be wrong to say that the year was big for PPC in every way. A reason why you need to cover all the latest PPC marketing trends in 2019.
PPC experts seem to focus on various areas of pay-per-click management services to convert better in terms of leads, conversions, and organic traffic.
Here are some of the trends that you need to focus more in order to create incredible PPC marketing strategies for 2019.
• Understanding the importance of Audience and Keywords in an ad.
• Understanding when to leverage or leave automation.
• Understanding that ads must not be device specific. So, PPC experts must focus on cross-channel and cross-device attribution.
• Understanding that video ads can help convert more than text ads.
• Understanding that remarketing can be one other option to market your services better than before.
2019 is already declared as a big year for PPC marketing. So, savvy PPC experts grab every opportunity to lead the competition and turn market in your favor.
Let the games begin!
Follow us on –
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/fwamarketing/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/FWA_Marketing
Video Created by https://www.fwamarketing.com/ppc