This Google Ads tutorial (formerly Google AdWords) talks about what Google Ads actually is, the various formats it provides, where Google shows your ads, how you can create an advertisement through Google Ads, the important metrics you need to track and how you can optimize your ads to ensure they accomplish your marketing goals. This Google Ads tutorial is designed for beginners who want to get started with advertising through Google Ads which is a PPC (Pay-Per-Click) platform. It goes into the details of the many ways Google offers to show your ads, the ease with which you can set up an advertisement and the various ways you can optimize your advertisements so that you can give yourself an upper hand over your competition and so much more. Now, let’s get started with understanding how you can make proper use of Google Ads.
The below topics are explained in this Google Ads tutorial:
1) What are Google Ads? (00:44)
2) What are the various formats in Google Ads? (11:47)
3) Where is Google showing your ads? (20:05)
4) How can you create a Google ad? (33:12)
5) Important metrics to track (43:41)
6) Optimizing your advertisements (53:05)
#GoogleAds #GoogleAdWords #GoogleAdwordsTutorial2019 #GoogleAdsTutorial #DigitalMarketing #DigitalMarketingCourse #DigitalMarketingCourse #SimplilearnDMCA #SimplilearnDigitalMarketing #Simplilearn
Subscribe to our channel for more Machine Learning Tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/user/Simplilearn?sub_confirmation=1
Watch more videos on Digital Marketing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xA_yMYN19ug&list=PLEiEAq2VkUULa5aOQmO_al2VVmhC-eqeI
To access the slides, click here: https://www.slideshare.net/Simplilearn/google-ads-google-ads-tutorial-2019-google-adwords-tutorial-2019-ppc-advertising-simplilearn/Simplilearn/google-ads-google-ads-tutorial-2019-google-adwords-tutorial-2019-ppc-advertising-simplilearn
About Simplilearn Digital Marketing course:
The Digital Marketing Certified Associate (DMCA) course is designed to help you master the essential disciplines in digital marketing, including search engine optimization (SEO), social media, pay-per-click (PPC), conversion optimization, web analytics, content marketing, email, and mobile marketing. Digital marketing is one of the world’s fastest growing disciplines, and this certification will raise your value in the marketplace and prepare you for a career in digital marketing.
Why learn Digital Marketing?
Businesses and recruiters prefer marketing professionals with genuine knowledge, skills and experience verified by a certification that is accepted across industries. Continuous learning for any working professional is not only important for keeping themselves up to date with the current market trends, but it also helps them expand their array of skill set and become more flexible in the workplace.
What skills will you learn from this Digital Marketing course?
This course will enable you to:
1. Gain an in-depth understanding of the various digital marketing disciplines: search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, pay-per-click (PPC), website conversion rate optimization, web analytics, content marketing, mobile marketing, email marketing, programmatic buying, marketing automation and digital marketing strategy
2. Master digital marketing execution tools: Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, Twitter Advertising, and YouTube Marketing
3. Become a virtual digital marketing manager for an e-commerce company with Mimic Pro simulations included in our course. Practice SEO, SEM, Website Conversion Rate Optimization, email marketing and more.
4. Gain real-life experience by completing projects using Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, and YouTube Marketing
5 Create the right marketing messages tailored for the right audiences
Who should take this Digital Marketing course?
Anyone who is looking to further his or her career in digital marketing should take this course, especially those seeking leadership positions. Any of these roles can benefit from the Digital Marketing Specialist training:
1. Marketing Managers
2. Digital Marketing Specialists
3. Marketing or Sales Professionals
4. Management, Engineering, Business, or Communication Graduates
5. Entrepreneurs or Business Owners
6. Marketing Consultant
Learn more at: https://www.simplilearn.com/digital-marketing/digital-marketing-certified-associate-training?utm_campaign=Google-Ads-YkDXgJLpLVI&utm_medium=Tutorials&utm_source=youtube
For more updates on courses and tips follow us on:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Simplilearn
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/simplilearn
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/simplilearn
– Website: https://www.simplilearn.com
Get the Android app: http://bit.ly/1WlVo4u
Get the iOS app: http://apple.co/1HIO5J0