Search engine optimization (SEO) is often recognized as one of the least expensive, yet most effective ways to drive qualified search traffic to a website. But did you know that about 2 out of 10 people will actually click on the paid search results instead of the organic (or natural) search results on Google?
Google Ads and Pay-per-Click (PPC) campaigns offer a valid alternative, or additional option, to driving high-quality search traffic to a website. If done right, PPC and SEO are the perfect marriage. By perfecting both of these search engine marketing (SEM) strategies, you dramatically increase the likelihood of getting the right people to your website.
Are you running Google Ads and pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns? Is it time for an Ads revamp? Let’s find out together as Tori Poulter covers some of the biggest innovations that Google has to offer and how these improvements will benefit your bottom line:
– PPC and SEO, better together: Learn how to combine these SEM strategies to capture nearly 100% of your prospects’ attention.
– Remarketing: PPC fact: Most users will likely convert on their second visit. Remarketing allows advertisers to stay top of mind during the period in which they leave and return to the site. Learn the ins-and-outs of Remarketing
– Pre Roll: All of the targeting from remarketing can be used in pre-roll. The differentiator here is the medium (video) and platforms such as YouTube. Rather than using static images we can deliver hyper-relevant ads to a captive audience.
– Ad Extensions: Think of extensions as Google paid search 2.0. Extensions take up an additional 1/3rd to 1/4th of the top of Google real estate. If you are not using extensions yet, you will be left behind and pushed to the bottom of search.
– Targeting: The single biggest improvement in the last five years in Google Ads is the targeting methods. Tori will share insights about this fascinating new feature and provide webinar attendees with the tools needed to put an ad in front of a consumer who we know is in the market for our products or services.
Who Should View the Recording of this Webinar
This hour-long webinar is a great fit for anyone involved in Google Ads and pay-per-click campaigns. The information provided will allow attendees to optimize their PPC campaigns and ultimately achieve a higher return-on-investment per PPC dollar spent.
About the Presenter
Tori Poulter, Search Engine Marketing Specialist at SocialSEO
Tori is a Search Engine Marketing Specialist II and the SEM Team Lead at SocialSEO. She has extensive experience building, optimizing and managing profitable Google Ads campaigns. Her experience encompasses local, national, and international campaigns for small and large brands. She has experience building ad campaigns from scratch, increasing performance on existing campaigns, and taking failing campaigns and making them successful. She is a motivated and energetic leader who enjoys the ever-changing landscape of the SEM world and the daily challenges that come with running ad campaigns. Tori is a Colorado Native but she doesn’t ski or snowboard; she prefers warm weather activities like hiking and camping. She is an active yogi and enjoys traveling to new places both near and far.
For additional information about our Google Ads and PPC solutions, please visit: https://boulderseomarketing.com/services/search-engine-marketing-and-social-media-advertising/